The Craveri Museum is the most important museum for Natural history in the province of Cuneo. It was born as a private collection in the first half of the 1800's brought into operation by a lawyer from Bra, Angelo Craveri (1790-1847) together with his sons Federico and Ettore. After Federico's death (1890) it was given to the Municipality of Bra. Currently the exhibition areas are: The Craveri Hall (ground floor) and two Geological Science Halls (Mineralogy room, geology and general palaeontology and the local geo-palaeontology room).
The first floor is dedicated to zoology and presents two Halls of invertebrates (Marine invertebrates and insects invertebrates room), the hall of Fish, Amphibians and Reptiles and two halls of birds (General Ornithology Hall and the European Avifauna hall).The second floor hosts an exhibition on the Ténéré desert in The Saharan pre-history hall, the habitats in the area of Bra, the ancient hall of Ornithological collection and the meteorological halls.
The museum also includes a Multimedia scientific library, a modern ecological laboratory - where it is possible to carry out numerous educational experiences, the organic garden and a cacti greenhouse.